Wednesday, July 25, 2007

My Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for 2007

I am supporting my friends in Janette Toral's Reflective Thinking - Taking the 8th Habit Challenge: The Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs in 2007.

These people are more than bloggers. I honestly believe that they currently represent the creme of the crop of the blogosphere.I have seen them grow professionally and have religiously followed their blogs since the beginning. Let me just say this, these guys are that good!


I vote for the following seven (7) blogs...


1.The AnitoKid Chronikos - A Seeking-Alpha certified financial analyst. And I kid you not!

2. The Broken Bow - Thought-provoking posts from an Atenean blogger. Never put your bow on a sofa, you may sit on it, as I did.

3. The Penniless Fat Guy - Interesting posts - never a dull moment with this blogger! A very good writer!

4. JayDilim - Discusses politics, trading, and what-have-you in the Philippine setting.





*** I removed the invalid entries but I like them just the same.=)

Good luck to all of you! May you continue to inspire others!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Nice list. You may want to check out my blog too if you have the time. http://www.pinoyblogero.com.

Hope to see you on the Eyeball event on August 1. Happy blogging!

CokskiBlue said...

Great picks! Hope you also check out my video blog. :D

http://cokskiblue.blogspot.com

See you in Aug.1!

Hi Karlo. Hehe.

Janette Toral said...

Hello. Please note that Tinig, Mimi and Karl, Yugatech, and RebelPixel started before August 2006.

Thank you.

jedianalyst said...

@janette toral: Yup, I figured 6,7, and 8 were not eligible exactly after the moment I published them. I didn't know Tinig was published in 2006. Thanks for the heads up.

CokskiBlue said...

Thanks for dropping by and commenting on my blog man. :D

You can still add more blogs to your top 10 list if you want. :)

http://cokskiblue.blogspot.com

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Maraming, maraming, maraming, maraming salamat sa suporta bro!